On our site we collect the following information:
- Email address
Information is collected from you when you:
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not require vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards as all transaction information is entered directly into our payment processor’s web site, not on our web site.
We do not use an SSL certificate
We only provide articles and information, product descriptions and pricing. We never ask for personal or private information on our web site.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
If users disable cookies in their browser, It will turn disable the shopping cart.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- We have not enabled Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 1 business day
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
Short Vowel Phonics LLC
1930 E. Meadowmere St. Suite 106
Springfield, Missouri 65804